Environmental Policy and Basic Philosophy
Providing a customer-oriented,
total soldering system in a thoroughgoing manner
ISO A Quality・Environmental Policy
Taking the opportunity of upgrading our ISO9001 certification from the 1994 version to the 2000 version, we started having comprehensive testing in March 2003 for both our quality and environment systems.
Furthermore, in response to the requests of our customers in the automobile related industries, we will acquire ISO/TS16949 certification in the near future. We intend to work actively toward the acquisition of OHSAS18001 certification (an international standard related to labor safety and sanitation) as well.
With consideration of this backdrop, we established the ISO Administration Division in June 2005 to take charge of the comprehensive planning, operation, and administration of various management systems.
A Quality and Environmental Policy
The enterprise we aim at contributes to the improvement of both
reliability and productivity which are demanded by customers
through our internationally recognized soldering technique.
- We will be conformance to the requirements and a continually improved into effectiveness of the quality and the environmental management system.
- We will comply with statutory, regulatory, and other requirements applicable to products and aspects of the environment.
- We will continuously check the appropriateness of the policy.
- We will keep all our employees and those who work for us informed of the policy and have them understand the policy.
- We will release the policy to the public whenever required.
- Action guidelines on quality
- We work on the development of products satisfying our customers’ expectations and needs ahead of other companies.
- We will strive for customer satisfaction in all aspects of product quality, prices, delivery dates, and services.
- We will strive to build mutually beneficial relationships with customers and suppliers.
- We will strive to improve productivity and reduce costs in all activities.
- Action guidelines on the environment
- We will work on energy saving and resource saving.
- We will work on the adoption of alternative technologies and substances in order to reduce the use of environmental impact substances.
- We will strive to achieve 3R (reduction, reuse, and recycling) activities.
- We will strive to improve our employees’ environmental awareness while communicating with stakeholders.
Chemical substance management policies and action guidelines
- We build a CMS (Chemical Substance Management System) based on the requirements of the latest version of QMS: ISO9001 and EMS: ISO14001, and work on proper management of chemical substances.
- We will endeavor to prevent environmental pollution by chemical substances and reduce the environmental burden, grasp the chemical substances we handle, comply with the laws and regulations of the chemical substances contained in our products, and comply with industry standards.
June 1, 2020
Makoto Kawasaki, President
Nihon Genma Mfg., Co., Ltd.